Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which city was the final played?
2. All the group winners got knocked out in the quarterfinals.
3. Which team didn't get any points from all 3 games in the group stages?
4. The captain of the Turkish team scored twice in the last 3 minutes in the vital group A match against the Czech Republic. Who was he and did his second goal hit the crossbar before it went in?
5. Which country were you watching if their home jerseys were blue, and had red and white checkered boxes down the sides?
6. Who scored the first goal of the tournament?
7. How many total goals did the Netherlands score in their group matches?
8. During the penalty shootout between Turkey and Croatia, who was the only Croat to score?
9. Which Euro did Spain win before Euro 2008?
10. Ivica Vastic was the oldest player to ever score in a European Championship. The Austrian scored an equalizer for his country in the 93rd minute against Poland, but how?
Source: Author IcrPortugal
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.