Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Canadian Thomas F. Ryan is the inventor of five pin bowling. What did Ryan do professionally before inventing this sport?
2. What is the maximum amount of throws one can have in a single frame in five-pin bowling?
3. In which of the following locations is the sport of five-pin bowling primarily played?
4. What is the highest possible score that can be achieved in five-pin bowling?
5. There are fingerholes in a standard five-pin bowling ball.
6. Which of the following is not a value of a pin in five-pin bowling?
7. There is a foul violation line in five-pin bowling. If a player steps over this line, a penalty is assessed at the end of the game. What is the penalty assessed for crossing the foul line?
8. Many five-pin bowling alleys have a sheet of Plexiglas lined up above each lane. What is the purpose of the Plexiglas?
9. In five-pin bowling, what is it called when a player knocks down all five pins using all three of their throws?
10. What is the official governing body that determines the rules and regulations of the game?
Source: Author apathy100
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor uglybird
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.