Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Baseball changed in the 1970s, and was in favor of the hitters. What was the prime example that changed the course of the game in the 1970s?
2. Which of the following teams did not appear in even one postseason game in the 1970s?
3. A Major League pitcher set a new season strikeout record in 1973. Which team did he pitch for in that season?
4. Which team had the worst season record in the 1970s?
5. Which team had the highest season attendance in the 1970s?
6. Which team in the 1970s had four 20-game winners in one season?
7. Which player had the highest season batting average in the decade?
8. How many teams moved out of state to different locations in the 1970s?
9. Which speedster stole the most total bases in the decade?
10. Which pitcher hit the most batters in the decade of the 1970s?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.