Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these former Mets' numbers has never been retired?
2. Who was the Mets' first round draft pick in 2002?
3. Who hit the ball through Bill Buckner's legs, in game 6 of the 1986 World Series?
4. When the Mets first acquired Mike Piazza from the Florida Marlins, a player on the Mets already had his number 31. The player agreed to take a different number and let Piazza have number 31. Who was the player?
5. Which level of Shea Stadium has green seats?
Source: Author Niffweed17
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.