Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who won the championship in 1990?
2. Ronnie O'Sullivan won his first world title in 2001. When did he win his second?
3. John Higgins was 1998 world champ, but who did he beat and what was the score?
4. Who did Stephen Hendry beat in the 1995 final to become world champion?
5. Welsh commentator Terry Griffiths beat Dennis Taylor 24 - 16 to become world champion. Which year was this?
6. Joe Johnson was world champion in 1986.
7. Peter Ebdon beat Stephen Hendry to become world champ in 2002, but what was the score?
8. Peter Ebdon beat Graeme Dott in the 2006 finals.
9. Who won the very first Snooker World Championship back in 1927?
10. Who won the 2007 888.com world championship?
Source: Author Loseeveryone
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor uglybird
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.