Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the opponent when Ronnie O'Sullivan made the fastest ever 147 at The Crucible?
2. On the subject of 147s, when Cliff Thorburn made his 147 in 1983 (against Terry Griffiths) which fellow Canadian stopped his match to watch?
3. Did John win the 1977 final?
4. What was the scoreline when Steve Davis beat John Parrott in the 1989 final?
5. Who did Terry Griffiths beat in the 1979 final?
6. Who did Stephen Hendry beat in the 1995 final?
7. When Ronnie was on for a 147 in the 1999 World Championship semi - final he missed when he was well over a hundred. What colour did he miss?
8. What was the prize money for winning the first ever final at The Crucible?
9. After his victory in 1981, who, in keeping with The Crucible tradition knocked Steve Davis out the following year?
10. What were the odds on Joe Johnson winning the 1986 World Championships at the start of the event?
Source: Author benny29
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.