Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 2007, the Indians had a good run in the postseason, but couldn't come out of the American League, losing to the eventual champion Boston Red Sox. Who was their manager that year?
2. On July 30, 2014, players for the Indians decided to honor longtime hurler Justin Masterson mere hours after he was traded away to the Cardinals. What did the players do to honor Masterson?
3. Former Indians relief pitcher Chris Perez once got suspended for doing something truly bizarre in 2015. What did he do?
4. Throughout the 2000s and 2010s, which pitcher threw a no hitter for the Indians?
5. In 2013, in the midst of an energetic playoff-hopeful season, the Indians got themselves what the team considered to be a "good luck charm" by the name of Cody. What was Cody?
6. In their eventual World Series reaching 2016 season, the Indians acquired relief pitching help at the trade deadline with a flamethrower hurler from the New York Yankees. Who did the team trade for?
7. In 2017, the Indians went on a rampage towards the end of the regular season with a gargantuan win streak. How many games in a row did the Indians win?
8. When the Indians had a massive win streak in 2017, what team was the one who finally ended it and defeated them?
9. In the middle of their eventual 2016 World Series qualifying season, a trend came up surrounding an Indians slugger that even the player himself began to emphatically support. The trend itself was "Party at ______'s" that even saw the team begin to sell T-Shirts with this slogan on it. What player was this fad based around?
10. Why was the 2000 season notable for the Indians?
Source: Author cavalier87
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.