Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which country does the women's football team (soccer) Olympique Lyonnais Féminin play?
2. Which national football team (soccer) traditionally plays in a strip that includes a white shirt adorned with three lions?
3. White and midnight green are the uniform colors for which NFL team?
4. Which of the following AFL (Australian Football League) teams come in "silver, teal and black and white"?
5. The German national men's soccer team traditionally plays in white jerseys with black shorts. Out of its four FIFA World Cup wins (1954, 1974, 1990 and 2014), how many were achieved wearing the white and black kit in the final?
6. In the Tour de France cycling race, who is awarded the white jersey?
7. Which tennis Grand Slam tournament enforces a strictly all-white dress code for players?
8. Of the following participants in a netball game, which would most likely be wearing white?
9. In 1982, the South Melbourne football club moved to Sydney and became the Sydney Swans. How did their team colours change?
10. Traditionally, in which form of cricket do players wear white uniforms?
Source: Author lones78
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.