Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which sport do you drag, spin, tie, reel and sometimes snag a line?
2. In which longstanding sport do participants cross the finish line by a nose, or a length, while others stand in betting lines?
3. Self-discipline and genetics are vital in which sport, involving lines of definition?
4. In this Olympic game, the line created by your body earns you points, or deductions. Which sport involves perfect entry into the water?
5. Many sports have lines which restrict and designate player movement. If a player is illegally ahead of the ball or puck, close to or over the opposing team's line, what is this called?
6. In which sport is simply crossing the finish line, at about 42 kilometres (26 miles), a feat for the fit?
7. In which sport do players throw a legal delivery where a heavy ball leaves the hand, crosses the foul line and enters an alley?
8. In SCUBA diving divers use what kind of line to assure their return to a safe condition or starting point?
9. Rollerblade is a type of roller skate where the wheels are in a single line. What is another name for rollerblade skating?
10. In this sport of strength and power, a person may pull, tow or carry a train, truck or rock as fast as they can, over a finish line. What do we call this competitor?
Source: Author Godwit
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.