Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who won the Embassy World Championship 1991?
2. Who is the only player to have beaten Ray Reardon in the Embassy World snooker championship finals?
3. Who was the first overseas winner of the Embassy World Championship?
4. Which player made his second ever television appearance in 14 years as a professional in the Grand Prix 2005?
5. What was the tournament that was inaugurated in August, 2005?
6. Who won the 2006 Welsh Open?
7. What were the odds of Joe Johnson winning the 1986 world championship final?
8. Which player broke records in the Grand Prix 2005 for Consecutive century breaks, and points without reply?
9. Who has Stephen Hendry both beaten and lost to in the finals of the Embassy championships?
10. Which player made history in the 2005 Embassy World Championship, by being the first Welshman to make a 147 maximum break?
Source: Author rocket_jnr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor silverginger
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.