Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these is the nickname of double world snooker champion John Higgins?
2. Which two snooker greats go by the nicknames "The Hurricane" and "The Whirlwind"?
3. Which of the following is not a nickname that was been given to the snooker legend Steve Davis?
4. Which of these snooker stars is known as "The Welsh Dragon"?
5. What was the spooky pseudonym of Ray Reardon?
6. Sometimes dubbed "the most natural snooker player in history", Ronnie O'Sullivan is best known as "The Rocket", but which of the following is sometimes used when introducing the great man?
7. Which of the snooker players listed below is known as the "Sheriff of Pottingham"?
8. Which super-fast snooker and pool star is known as "The Tornado"?
9. Which of the following was the real name of snooker player known as "Big Bill"?
10. Which sadly missed snooker player was known as "The Beckham of the Baize"?
Source: Author mcdi7aw2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.