Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who did Jimmy White beat in the semi-finals of the 1984 Benson & Hedges Masters tournament?
2. Who was Jimmy White's opponent when he made his 147 break in the 1992 World Championship?
3. Who won the 1992 UK Championship?
4. Who was the player that made the the "banana shot", in the 1996 World Championship?
5. What was the score of the match between John Parrott and Eddie Charlton, in the first round of the 1992 World Championship?
6. There were two finalists in the 1991 Mita World Masters. Jimmy White was one, who was the other?
7. Jimmy White partnered Tony Meo in the Men's Double in the 1991 Mita World Masters?
8. What was the score between Steve Davis and Mike Hallett in the 1988 Benson & Hedges Masters Final?
9. Who did Jimmy White beat in the 1992 British Open?
10. Who won the 1990 UK Championship?
11. Who was Jim Wych's partner in the Men's Doubles, of the 1991 Mita World Masters?
12. What was Peter Ebdon's ranking after his first season as a professional player?
13. In which year did Tony Meo win the British Open?
14. What was the scoreline between Jimmy White and Joe Johnson in the fourth round of the 1992 British Open.
15. Who was Tony Meo's opponent in the 1989 British Open?
16. Who made a 147 break against Jimmy White in the 1995 World Championship?
17. Who beat Steve Davis in the 1991 World Matchplay Championship?
18. Who beat Stephen Hendry in the 1991 World Championship quarter-finals?
19. Who won the 1991 Benson & Hedges Masters?
20. What was Tony Drago's highest break in practice, during the 1991 B&H Masters?
21. Who won the Premiere Snooker League in 1993?
22. Who was Jimmy White's partner in the 1991 Mita World Masters Mixed Double?
23. Who won the 1991 European Open?
24. Who did Jimmy White beat to win the 1992 Rothsmans Grand Prix?
25. How many times was Mark Johnston-Allen a finalist in the European Open in the 20th century?
Source: Author jimmywhitefan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.