Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The same man held the world championship title from 1992 to 1996. What is his name?
2. The battle for the World Championship 2003 took place in an arena that is really well known - in the U.K anyway. What is it called?
3. What is the highest point you can score in one break (No special circumstances counted)?
4. All the reds are worth one point each, but how much is the brown worth?
5. What on earth is the person in white gloves doing?
6. Ronnie O'Sullivan is called one of the most talented snooker players ever seen. What is his nickname?
7. Who won the World Championship in spring 2003?
8. The players have to follow certain dress codes. At the World Championship there's an extra twist. In 2003, they still had to wear what?
9. Which word is not a snooker term?
10. Which one of these players solely plays left handed?
Source: Author hevelina
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.