Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many balls are on a snooker table before any balls have been sunk?
2. How many points is a red ball worth?
3. Which of the following colors are not to be found on a snooker ball (standard play)?
4. What is the highest break you could get in a normal frame of snooker?
5. Which snooker player was ranked #1 in 2008?
6. What color is the tablecloth usually?
7. How many holes are there on a snooker table?
8. What is the wooden rod used to push the balls around, called?
9. Which of the following statements is correct?
10. What is a "snooker"?
Source: Author ndakota
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.