Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Fill In The Blank (FITB) questions are permitted in the Sports category, but what options are required for a sportsman's name? I have used the fictitious Fred Smith as an example.
2. Which one of these four statements has all the correct spelling?
3. What should every sentence begin with?
4. If you are using a 'True/False' question, what correct options are required? For the sake of this question, presume that the answer is true.
5. Date dependent questions are where many new quiz writers have difficulties. If your question relates to the all-time record for goals scored in a career, which of the following is the most acceptable?
6. I have just started a quiz on the Miami Dolphins and went to www.miamidolphins.com. There I found a great paragraph on the team's performance in playoff series. Can I copy those words into my question?
7. In my quiz, my previous question was about Fred Smith who was drafted in 1999 to the Boston Odd Sox. In my next question, I wish to know what college he was drafted from. Which of these questions would be rejected by an editor?
8. Which of the following answers should start with a capital letter?
9. WOULD THIS QUESTION BE REJECTED?
10. I have finally made it to the last question of my quiz, and am having trouble finding a grand finale. Is the following question permitted? 'Who is the greatest team in the NFL?'.
Source: Author ozzz2002
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.