Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What's the name of the main costume designer for the series?
2. Actress Cynthia Nixon is a natural blonde.
3. Of the four female stars in the series, which actress was the only one to have a 'no full nudity' clause in her contract?
4. Which line from the show was ranked number thirteen in TV Guide's list of "TV's 20 Top Catchphrases" in August 2005?
5. From the end of season four and onwards, Sarah Jessica Parker's name was shown with which New York landmark in the opening credits?
6. Why were there only eight episodes in series five?
7. In episode 'Escape from New York', Matthew McConaughey's part was originally written for which actor?
8. Darren Star wrote every episode of "Sex and the City".
9. Which actress does not have pierced ears, and so wore clip-ons throughout the show?
10. "Sex and the City" became so popular that a tour bus was setup to see the New York locations featured in the series.
Source: Author trooper2196
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.