Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which of these "Doctor Who" stories does the actor playing the Doctor not also play a villain?
2. Travel to parallel worlds and alternative universes is uncommon in "Doctor Who" but does happen. Which story does not feature travel to an alternate dimension?
3. Occasionally in "Doctor Who", we see humans transformed into other creatures or hybrids of two species. Which story here does not involve someone being turned into another species or hybrid?
4. When the Doctor regenerates, he likes to change his outfit. While he normally chooses his new clothes from the TARDIS, he has taken them from hospitals a few times. Who gets his new clothes from the TARDIS?
5. While the TARDIS is very hardy, it is destroyed a few times. In what story is it not destroyed?
6. In three of these stories, the Doctor returns to a place that he visited earlier and sees the results of his influence. Which one doesn't show the Doctor revisiting the location of a previous adventure?
7. Several times on "Doctor Who", we see a small group of humans who believe that they are the last of their species. Which story does not feature a small remnant of humanity trying to survive somewhere other than Earth?
8. Where would the Doctor be without his companions? Three of these stories show us a dilemma that the Doctor faces without the aid of a friend. (A companion may appear briefly but doesn't help him throughout.) Which one doesn't belong, as the Doctor has companions with him?
9. Which of these companions does not have most or all of his/her memories of the Doctor erased after traveling with him?
10. The Doctor has died in many ways, including old age, falling, and botched heart surgery. Poison is common, though. Which Doctor doesn't have to regenerate because of poisoning?
Source: Author Caseena
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.