Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Sian is sneaking into Headquarters, intent on stealing at least one pair of mirrored sunglasses when a voice freezes her in place. "Ponch! Sergeant Getraer wants us in the office now!"
"Hold on, Jon," Ponch yells, "I just noticed my Kawasaki has a leak!"
What show, based in California, is Sian robbing?
2. Sian is in Springfield, and it is dark, but she can still see that the residents have yellow skin! She follows Barney to his friend's house, and slips inside, searching for the famous saxophone. What animated television show is she planning to steal from?
3. New York City is noisy, but Manhattan's Eleventh Precinct does not seem noisy enough. Sian is tip-toeing through the offices, hoping her small noises do not disturb the bald detective, who just said "Who loves ya, baby?" to a departing plainclothes officer. She edges closer, and grins as she spots the stash of lollipops she has come to steal - from which television series?
4. Sian is crouched low, the voices inside the Cocoa Beach house floating out the window above her. "Roger, you cannot date both twins," Tony says. "Dr. Bellows will have you kicked out of the program." Stifling a giggle, Sian gets ready to slip inside and snatch a special bottle from which sitcom?
5. Sian is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and she's sidled into a auto garage. Staying in the shadows, she freezes in place when something nearby clatters to the cement floor. "Hey, Potsie," Arthur says in an exasperated tone. "Ralph, give your buddy a hand, will ya?" Sian relaxes a bit and takes another step towards the leather jacket she is stealing from which show?
6. Sian follows Nurse Chapel along the ship's corridor, hiding out in plain sight. She's managed to don a red security uniform, and plans to accomplish her mission through sheer audacity. When Nurse Chapel stops at the entrance to Sick Bay, Sian walks past, heading for the bridge - intent on stealing an iconic weapon from which science fiction program?
7. Even at night Washington D.C. is a busy place, and Sian evades notice by hugging the shadows. She's just off the elevator and reaching for a doorknob when voices still her movements. "Steve Trevor, are you planning on working all night?" Diana Prince asks. "Keeping the nation safe is not a nine to five job," Steve replies. "But yes, let's call it a night." Sian looks at her watch, and waits for the two to leave, so she can steal the bullet-deflecting bracelets from which television series?
8. The Phoenix Foundation headquarters is a confusing maze of hallways, but Sian is sure she is on the right track. Her assumption is confirmed when she spots Jack Dalton and Pete Thornton exiting an office, and a few paces later stepping into an elevator. She dashes soundlessly into the office, and begins to search for the Swiss Army knife she is stealing - from which adventure series?
9. It's chilly in the camp, but Sian is too focused to notice. She is creeping silently along the headquarter walls, when a booming voice stops her in her tracks. "I know nothing," the sergeant says, "nothing!" Corporal LeBeau snorts out a laugh, then says, "Is that right? Then the colonel must have been mistaken." Sian edges around the building as the two men exit, and she enters to search for a monocle - from which television show?
10. Sian is sneaking around a tropical estate, the sound of the surf covering the small noises she is making. Hoping not to attract the attention of Zeus and Apollo, she crosses the lanai and peers in Thomas' window, looking for a brightly-colored floral shirt - from which television series?
Source: Author beergirllaura
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.