Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Lionel Hutz has worked in a real estate office at one point.
2. What is the name of his law office, situated in the Springfield Mall?
3. According to the fourth "Treehouse of Horror" special, what does Lionel Hutz promise if your case is not won in thirty minutes?
4. What is the name of Hutz's character in the play "A Streetcar Named Desire", as shown in the episode "A Streetcar Named Marge"?
5. In "Treehouse of Horror IV", we see Hutz combing his hair with what utensil?
6. Hutz gives out pens that look like what?
7. According to the episode "Much Apu About Nothing", who has supposedly been married to Lionel Hutz?
8. When approaching Mr. Burns and his ten scary high-priced lawyers, what is inside his briefcase when he flees the scene?
9. What late actor provided the voice of Lionel Hutz?
10. In the episode "Marge in Chains", Hutz concludes his statement by saying "And so, ladies and gentleman of the jury, I rest my case." ...what does Judge Snyder then point out?
11. In one episode, Hutz proves that Homer will get more than just a lawyer. He also gives him an exquisite ____________ as a gift.
12. What film does Lionel Hutz sue for false advertising?
13. Yet another one of Hutz's weird gift gestures is to offer a toy of what animal smoking?
14. What happens to Lionel Hutz's card when you get it wet?
15. This is a famous Lionel Hutz quote, in reference to Judge Snyder: "Well, he's kind of had it in for me, since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace 'kinda' with 'repeatedly', and replace 'dog' with '_____'." What is the missing word?
Source: Author crumbworks
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.