Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the episode "Never Bathe on Saturday," the man sawing off the faucet that Laura Petrie's toe is stuck in reveals his age. How old is he?
2. According to the episode, "Coast-to-Coast Bigmouth," what other unusual physical characteristics does Alan Brady have besides being bald?
3. What physical ailment does Stacey Petrie suffer from in the first season episode "I Am My Brother's Keeper"?
4. In the episode, "I'm No Henry Walden," by what name do the high-society people address Laura?
5. In "The Life and Love of Joe Coogan," where does Laura run into her old flame, Joe?
6. In "Long Night's Journey into Day," the episode where Laura and Millie are left home alone while their husbands are on a fishing trip, what Alfred Hitchcock film is referenced?
7. In the episode "That's My Boy?", which family does the hospital keep getting the Petrie's mixed up with?
8. Whom does Rob say Laura would look like if she dyed her hair blonde, according to the episode "My Blonde-Haired Brunette"?
9. In response to Jerry's assertion that Rob is no Albert Schweitzer in the episode "All About Eavesdropping," whom does Rob retort that Jerry is not?
10. Besides playing the military chaplain that marries Rob and Laura in the second season, Dabbs Greer plays in which of the following episodes?
Source: Author SteveQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.