Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At the VERY beginning of the game, you meet a happy little creature with wings- a fairy. What is the creature's name?
2. To begin your quest, you are told to go to see a great protector of the Kokiris. We call this protector by what name?
3. You've finally defeated the diabolical Queen Gohma, the "Parasitic Armored Arachnid", and saved the guardian... or so you think. The guardian tells you that he was cursed by an evil man. What is this evil man's name?
4. Welcome to Hyrule castle, where you find Zelda and her strange nanny. Something's up with this white-haired, red-eyed woman. What's her name?
5. After your royal ordeal with Zelda, you are sent to the home town of Zelda's nanny, right near Hyrule Castle Town. What is the name of this infectious town bordering "Death Mountain Pass", your next destination?
6. Which creatures are destroying the Gorons' rock supply (yum) in the second dungeon?
7. Not too far upstream Zora's River, you meet someone, who's not quite a Zora. You find a fat little man by a fence and a patch of soft soil. Notice how he stuffs his face with something from a bag. What does he sell to you?
8. Blue is my cover
Link is my lover
The sapphire I hold
Is more precious that gold
I'm the sage of the sea
Can you guess who is me?
9. Down in Lon Lon Ranch, Malon introduces you to a nice horse. She even teaches you a special song. This horse is a lovely friend throughout the game (unless you're near water). By what name is the horse known as?
10. Now it's time to get trapped in the Chamber of Sages for seven years. Talk to Rauru and take a look at yourself. Which of the following things do you NOT see?
Source: Author treebeard776
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.