Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the Azura quest, where does Azura ask you to go?
2. What is the name of Clavicus Vile's pet dog?
3. What is the name of Molag Bal's realm of Oblivion?
4. What do you get after finishing the Tournament of Ten Bloods?
5. The Skeleton Key is given by whom, when their quest is completed?
6. What must you offer to Hircine's Shrine to speak to the Daedric Prince?
7. At what level can you do Malacath's quest?
8. What is unique about Molag Bal's quest?
9. What is Jyggalag's sphere of power?
10. What does Sheogorath give you once you finish his quest?
11. What does Meridia hate?
12. What must you do for Hermaeus Mora?
13. Peryite is also known as which of these?
14. In "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" the player goes into the realm of Oblvion ruled by Mehrunes Dagon, this realm is called what?
15. Sanguine's summoning day is what?
16. Namira won't talk to you until you seem more of which of these?
17. Mephala asks you to go where?
18. What are you are able to do with the Skull of Corruption?
19. How much money is required to speak to Clavicus Vile?
20. Which one of the following is not a Daedric Prince?
Source: Author ElderScrolls
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.