Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" follows on, not surprisingly, from "The Elder Scrolls III". What was this game better known as?
2. At the start of the game, which character is killed in the catacombs below Imperial City?
3. How many character skills are there in the game?
4. What realm is "Oblivion" set in?
5. What is the name of the most northerly town that may be visited in "Oblivion"?
6. In which place can you buy one of the fastest horses in the game?
7. The Count of Skingrad is rather unusual. Why is this?
8. If you wanted to bash a few brains out in The Arena in Imperial City, what team would you be a member of?
9. Sean Bean is a voice actor in "Oblivion". Which character does he play?
10. You can buy houses in "Oblivion". The cheapest is a shack in Imperial City. How much does it cost for the deed to this residence?
Source: Author MrSheen
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.