Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. So now that you're the Archmage, you might want to move on to do something more physically demanding. You decide to join the Fighters Guild to get some money and rewards using the good-old slash-and-smash technique. Who can give you your first contract?
2. As you move up in the Fighters Guild, you have repeated run-ins with a disgruntled member who seems to resent the fact that he isn't being paid enough. Who is this disgruntled man?
3. When you go on a mission to investigate what happened at Forsaken Mine, you discover that Viranus has died at the hands of savage trolls. Who's son is Viranus?
4. When you advance higher in the guild, you and this person take down the Blackwood Company and in return he/she gives you a very good enchanted helm.
5. Now that you've become Master of a perfectly legal and honest faction, perhaps it's time for a change to the dark side. To join the Dark Brotherhood, you must kill someone who has not attacked you. When you do, you will be visited in your sleep by this person.
6. Who is the first person you have to kill for the Dark Brotherhood (in order to be accepted into their 'family').
7. After you kill the person from question 6 and become a member of the Dark Brotherhood, you get to meet your 'new family'. Which of the following people is NOT in that 'new family'?
8. Once you've killed everyone in the Dark Brotherhood, you start taking Dead Drop orders to assassinate certain people. Who is the last person you kill while following the Dead Drop orders?
9. You discover that there was a traitor to the Brotherhood who was giving you false orders to knock off the members of the Black Hand. You and the other members remaining find and kill this traitor with the help of the Night Mother. Who was the traitor to the Dark Brotherhood?
10. Now that you are at the top of all the factions and the Champion of Cyrodiil, maybe you want to do a little pure fighting for cash down at the Imperial City Arena. To get your first battle, who must you talk to?
11. In the penultimate battle, you must fight the Yellow Team Champion, an archer, and a mage all at once. This battle can be very tough if you are not well-prepared. Luckily, Owyn gives you an ally in the form of a friendly yet persistent boar. What is this boar's name?
12. Once you have defeated all your opponents in bloody battles, you can fight the Arena Champion for eternal glory. Who is the Gray Prince, the Arena Champion?
13. Well, I must say I'm impressed. You are now Archmage of the Mages Guild, Champion of the Fighters Guild, the Gray Fox of the Thieves Guild, the Listener for the Dark Brotherhood, Champion of The Arena, and to top it all off, you are the Champion of Cyrodiil! But there's more destined for you. There are rumors of a powerful weapon called Ebony Blade, given to you by a Daedric Prince, upon completing a task for him. Who is this prince?
14. You hear of another deadly weapon called Goldbrand owned by a certain Daedric Prince, and you would like to win it from him. Who is this Daedric Prince?
15. Armed with your two new weapons, you decide to take down a female menace located in the Ayleid ruin of Vindasel. This Bosmer warrior is at a high level and is one of the hardest characters in the game to defeat. Who is she?
Source: Author redsoxfan325
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor JuniorTheJaws
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.