Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Since Voodoo is the main theme of Gabriel Knight, most of the game takes place in a city known for Voodoo. What city is this?
2. The title character is so poor, he lives in his own store. What kind of business is this?
3. What does the introduction show?
4. Gabriel's best friend, Grace, is from what Asian country?
5. What is Gabriel's favorite drink?
6. What is Gabriel's favorite thing about himself?
7. How do you say "Knight" in German?
8. According to Grace, legends about dragons originally come from what real-life animal?
9. What does the German word "Spiel" mean in English?
10. How old were Gabriel and his father when their fathers died?
11. How old was Gabriel's grandmother when his father was born?
12. What was Gabriel's grandmother's maiden name?
13. The watchman at the cemetery later appears in what other Sierra game?
14. How many voodoo murders had there been as of the beginning of this game?
15. What part of the body is always ripped out of each victim?
Source: Author cbingham
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.