Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 'Gears of War 2', there is a war going on between the Locusts and an infected versions of them. What is the infected version called?
2. In this game the Hammerburst has been modified. What type of gun is it now?
3. The Tickers without proximity mines on their backs are only found in two chapter of the game.
4. The Boomers carry many different weapons in the game now. What do the Boomers with the Machine Gun Mounts say?
5. The first collectable on the list is a newspaper.
6. Why do you not see the Krill in this game?
7. The last COG tag in the game that you find which counts as a collectable is laying near a dead COG soldier. What weapon lays next to his body not far from the COG tag location?
8. The Locusts have a calendar that can be found in Act 4.
9. What is the name of the computer program in Act 3?
10. How many King Ravens are knocked, shot, or smashed out of the sky in the game?
Source: Author dantheman1029
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.