Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. There are four different modes of play in the game "Zoocube". In the classic mode, players must use the Zoocube to restore animals back to their original shapes. The animals are deformed because an evil doctor mutated them in his cross-species testing. What is the name of the crazy doctor whose work you must destroy?
2. Similar to most other puzzlers, the basic gameplay of "Zoocube" is simple. How does a player restore an animal back to its original form?
3. What animation occurs when an animal is restored back to its original form?
4. What is the first level of the game in the Classic Mode?
5. The Zoocube can be rotated to assist players in restoring animals to their original shapes. On the first four levels of the Classic Mode, from how many different directions do incoming shapes collide with the Zoocube?
6. When an incoming animal shape is traveling toward the Zoocube, what happens if the player presses the A button?
7. Each level in the game of "Zoocube" is made up of a number of stages that must be completed in order to progress in the game. The stages are all-inclusive in that if played optimally, all incoming animal shapes can eventually be matched and the Zoocube can be empty when progressing to the next stage. What happens if a player is able to match all animal shapes on even numbered stages of levels?
8. When an animal is restored to its natural shape, a goodie is placed on that side of the Zoocube. Which animal releases the Yellow Ice Cream goodie when matched?
9. The way that a player lost the in the game of "Zoocube" is very similar to other puzzle games like "Tetris". How does a player lose in a game of "Zoocube"?
10. The game of "Zoocube" was jointly developed by PuzzleKings and Coyote Development. What major gaming company published this game for the Nintendo Gamecube?
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.