Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Originally released in 2002, the main protagonist of this game is Rebecca Chambers who is sent to investigate cannibalistic murders outside Raccoon City.
2. In this game, that was first released in 2010, there are four playable characters that try to solve the mystery of the Origami Killer.
3. In this game players take on the role of Jason Flemming, who infiltrates an underground lair of soldiers that have captured his girlfriend while planning to launch a major attack on the U.S.
4. First released in 2008 utilizing cel-shaded graphics, in this game a black cat helps the protagonist control one of the fundamental forces.
5. Locales in this game series include an underwater city called Rapture during the 1950s/1960s and Columbia in 1912.
6. Released in 2001 and notable for its "bullet time" action, this game was made into a movie starring Mark Wahlberg in 2008.
7. Originally released in 2006 on both the GameCube and Wii, in this game the playable character changes forms between a Hylian humanoid and a wolf.
8. Released in 2007, in this game players take on the role of a U.S. Marine in locales ranging from the United Kingdom to Russia.
9. Rome, Venice, and Constantinople are the main settings for these games set during the Renaissance.
10. Developed by Rockstar San Diego, this game was originally released in 2004 and it takes place in the 1880s in the American West.
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor eburge
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.