Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to legend, how do you kill a vampire?
2. What kind of candy, divided into three different-colored layers, is a popular treat around Halloween?
3. The word Halloween derives from which of the following?
4. Fill in this TV special title: "It's the Great Pumpkin, _______ _____"
5. Which 1993 movie feature characters such as Max, Dani, and Allison?
6. In the US, what three-word phrase do kids traditionally say to people at Halloween time in the hope of receiving candy?
7. Which of these animals is considered a bad omen around Halloween?
8. Which of these sings "Monster Mash"?
9. What phase of moon supposedly makes people act crazier and causes humans to turn into werewolves?
10. True or false: Halloween grew from evil practices.
Source: Author sassy111
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.