Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A Finnish person has just said "Oletko käynyt eläintarhassa?" to you. Which of these would be a relevant reply when translated into Finnish?
2. After looking through a Finnish menu, you decide you want to have some pea soup. To which of these people should you tell your order?
3. Leo is attending a talent show at a Finnish school where many students will be playing different musical instruments. Which of these would he most likely NOT see a student play?
4. Someone who is feeling very ill should visit a "leipomo"?
5. A typical Finnish school would offer all of the following subjects except one. Which one?
6. On a Finnish map, the country of Finland would be labeled as "Suomi".
7. Anni is eagerly awaiting the arrival of "joulupukki". What will happen after this person's visit?
8. What do these three Finnish words have in common? Omena, appelsiini, persikka.
9. The Finnish capital is called "Turku" in the native language.
10. Jukka needs some help identifying which countries surround Finland. Which of these items could be useful to him?
Source: Author MacaroniPants
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.