Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Finnish and Swedish are official languages in which country?
2. Italian is the official language in this small country which is completely surrounded by Italy. This country isn't located in Rome. Which is it?
3. Catalan is the official language in this small landlocked country.
4. French is the official language in this small Mediterranean country famous for its monarchs and gambling.
5. The official languages in this country bordered by the North Sea are Dutch, French and German.
6. The official languages in this country are Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian. Which European country is it?
7. English, as well as Maltese is the official language in this country.
8. In this country you can hear people speak French, German and Luxembourgish.
9. Romansh, French, German and Italian are official languages in this European Country.
10. German is the official language in this mountainous landlocked country located between Austria and Switzerland.
Source: Author B.U.
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.