Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A "stollen" is a German variety of which Christmas sweet treat?
2. In the Czech Republic what kind of smelly soup is usually eaten on Christmas Eve?
3. Cesnica is a Christmas bread eaten in Serbia. What object is inserted into the dough before it is baked?
4. A Japanese Christmas cake is a sponge cake with a whipped cream icing and topped with which fruit?
5. There was never meat in mincemeat.
6. In Finland, almost every family will have a roast Christmas ham served with which of the following condiments?
7. Turkey is eaten for Christmas dinner in many places all over the world. In which country did this practice start?
8. In Chile around Christmas they enjoy an eggnog like drink they call Cola del mono. What special ingredient is added to make this drink different from North American eggnog?
9. In the country of Italy, Christmas is usually a day of penance and only bread and water or wine is consumed.
10. Mulled wine is a popular holiday drink that is served warm with spices.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.