Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which company built the ill-fated Comet?
2. Which of the following does not belong?
3. Who was primarily responsible for the design and development of the Constellation?
4. Which Convair model was the company's last entry in the commercial airliner market?
5. Which passenger plane was never used as Air Force One?
6. For which of the following is the colloquial term "jumbo jet" often used?
7. What was the designation of the four-engine jet airliner being produced by Airbus prior to the A380?
8. Before Boeing introduced its long-haul 747-400 series, a smaller version of the 747 was built that had a range of almost 7,000 miles. What was the designation of this popular 'mini-jumbo'?
9. During the 1950s turboprop aircraft made up a large portion of the commercial airliner fleet. Which of the following was not a turboprop?
10. In the romantic era of the Clippers, Pan Am bought flying boats from Martin, Sikorsky and Boeing. What was the designation of the airplane built by Boeing for service in the fabled Clipper fleet?
Source: Author TheBottleImp
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Leau
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.