Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When you were much younger, you always went to the park on Saturday. Complete this sentence: "Cuándo eras niño, siempre ______ al parque el sábado."
2. There is a construction using ir that means "to go away." Which of the following means just that?
3. Is there a form of ir in this sentence: Fui comunista antes de la invasión del Bay of Pigs.
4. You tell your mother on your phone that you have gone to the shop. So you say: "He ____ a la tienda."
5. Ir is irregular in the conditional tense but regular in the future tense.
6. Speaking of future tense, use the nosotros future form of ir to fill in this sentence: "Si ella vuelve, ________ a la casa de Roberto." ("If she returns, we will go to Robert's house.")
7. Which indicative form of ir would you use to form all the imperfect subjunctive forms of ir?
8. The form of ir in this sentence is in what mood: Deseo que mi abuela vaya a la playa conmigo. ("I want my grandmother to go to the beach with me.")
9. "Ir a pie" is a construction meaning "to go by car."
10. The "vamos a (infinitive)" construction means "let's (verb)." If this is true, "vamos a hacerlo" means "let's do it."
Source: Author rcnj
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Beatka
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.