Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's suppose that George Lucas wrote "Star Wars" in Latin. It means that the scene just prior to Luke Skywalker destroying the Death Star would contain the following voice over (by Alec Guinness - aka Obi Wan).
2. You're very concerned over how many of the largest oceanic mammals are left alive, so you shout what?
3. A certain king of pop might have shouted this when he was covered in a shower of sparks while filming a Pepsi commercial.
4. You're a teacher, and you've heard every excuse in the book. You roll your eyes when a student says this about his missing homework.
5. You've kicked back to relax with your iPod. Now you're listening to a classic Motley Crue hit from the 80s. In Latin, it's:
6. You're watching a classic film set mostly in a land somewhere over the rainbow. At one point, the protagonist looks down at her tiny companion and says:
7. You're at a birthday party for your five year old nephew. Just when it's time for cake and that delicious dairy treat, the kids chant what?
8. You're on a date at an Italian restaurant. Just after you sample the manicotti al forno, your date leans forward and whispers something to you. You blush with embarrassment as you tidy up with a napkin. What did she say?
9. You're reading a new Garfield strip, and in this one Jon is angry because Garfield has just made an unwelcome addition to the living room carpet. In a fit of baffled anger, Jon says what?
10. It's been a long day (and a long quiz). You'd like nothing more but to kick back with a refreshing and fermented brewed beverage. However, you're watching your calories, so you say to the bartender:
Source: Author sircrossen
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Beatka
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.