Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How long is the carferry Badger?
2. In addition to holding 180 autos on two car decks, the Badger can also accomodate how many passengers?
3. The "Badger" started service in 1953. She is not powered by diesel, like many modern ships. What kind of fuel does she use?
4. How many crew members does it take per crossing to run the ship?
5. And now on to the part of the show where we get asked really odd questions. First off, is it better to look for the dolphins jumping off the right side of the bow, or the left side?
6. Has the ship ever sunk before?
7. How much are your perennial vegetable seeds?
8. How many ghosts reside onboard the ship?
9. The Badger is painted two colors. What are they?
10. How big is the biggest vehicle that sailed across?
Source: Author thebaron1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.