Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The sinking of which British Cunard passenger ship in 1940, caused a greater loss of life than the sinking of the Titanic and the Lusitania combined?
2. The MV Wilhelm Gustloff is a very distinct shipwreck for which of the following reasons?
3. All passengers and crew from the MTS Oceanos were rescued when the cruise ship sank off the coast of South Africa in August of 1991.
4. What type of ship was the MV Dona Paz, which sank with great loss of life off the coast of The Philippines in 1987?
5. The sinking of the Cospatrick in 1874 is considered one of which country's worst civil disasters?
6. The HMHS Britannic, which sank in 1916, was the sister ship to which other famous ship?
7. The RMS Empress of Ireland sank with a loss of life of over 1,000 people when it sank in which of the following bodies of water?
8. What natural phenomenon is to blame for the sinking of the MV Princess of the Stars, on June 21,2008?
9. The passenger ship RMS Carpathia saved hundreds of people when the Titanic sank and then sank herself six years later.
10. The SS Andrea Doria sank in 1956 after colliding with which of the following ships?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.