Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What does a stabilator do?
2. Which of the following military aircraft, have a fly-by-wire flight control system?
3. Which of the following military aircraft, had a quadricycle landing gear?
4. An aircraft with an Independent Brake System means what?
5. What is a EPR indicator?
6. How does a pilot move the aircraft's rudder?
7. What is uniform etch corrosion caused by?
8. What is MSOGS on an aircraft?
9. Why is liquid oxygen so hazardous to handle?
10. Why aren't aircraft tires and other pneumatic systems serviced with air, and serviced with nitrogen instead?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.