Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where is the main location for the US Air Force's Basic Military Training?
2. Who are the people that prepare you for the operational Air Force?
3. The first week you're at Basic Military Training you have to wear your boots with your uniform.
4. What is the area at the end of the food line in the chow hall called?
5. Which detail involves working in the chow hall?
6. What is the name of the hospital?
7. When do you get your blues and/or nametags?
8. Warrior week includes all of the following, except?
9. What building is used for sick, injured, AWOL, or mentally challenged trainees?
10. What happens when you get plus points for marching down the bomb run?
Source: Author equinom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Stillman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.