Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What kind of mammal is a black flying fox?
2. Which of these marsupials has a small population in Kakadu National Park in the Northern Territory?
3. The laughing kookaburra is one of the native Australian birds. What is its diet?
4. What kind of bird is the Australasian shoveler?
5. Where in Australia could you find the McDonald's frog?
6. What is the diet of the turtle frog?
7. The western blue-tongued skink lives *mainly* in which state of Australia?
8. What is another name for the thick-tailed gecko?
9. Where in Australia does the Murray cod live?
10. What is the typical colour of the mountain galaxias fish?
Source: Author JanIQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.