Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following people has frequently contributed to the TV news in Flanders with comments on events in Wallonia?
2. Which of the following people (with a first name derived from Saint Petrus) presented "SOS Piet", a culinary TV show in which the presenter corrected gastronomic failures?
3. Which actress starred as Isabelle in "L'auberge espagnole" and two sequels?
4. Who played King Nicolas III of Belgium in movies such as "King of the Belgians" (2016) and "The Barefoot Emperor" (2019)?
5. Which comedian is known for the comic strip "Le Chat" ("The Cat")?
6. Who won the International Film Critics Award for the movie "Un Monde" ("Playground") presented at the Film Festival in Cannes in 2022?
7. Which of these musicians has composed "Struggle for Pleasure" (1983), a melody that was used in one of Peter Greenaway's movies as well as in advertisements for one of the major telephone companies in Belgium?
8. Which of these singers is best known for the song "Vous permettez, Monsieur?" (title which I'd translate as "Do you mind, Sir?")?
9. Which of the following bands was founded in 1993 by (among others) the saxophonists Frank Vaganée and Bo van der Werf?
10. Which of these Belgian jazz musicians is best known for playing the guitar (and not any other instrument)?
Source: Author JanIQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.