Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who completed "The Gathering Storm" after the death of Robert Jordan and using his notes?
2. Which of the following books by Jack Higgins deals with a plot to kidnap Churchill at the end of the Second World War?
3. Who wrote the novel "Five Weeks in a Balloon"? It was first published in French.
4. "Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary"... Oh no! There's that bird again! But which bird is featured in this poem?
5. Which story by Daphne du Maurier was perhaps a reference to the fear of the English people during the Battle of Britain? Remember the quiz title.
6. Colleen McCullough wrote the romance "The Thorn Birds" (1977). In which country does the major part of the story take place?
7. "Storm Warning" is the title of many books. Which of the following authors did *NOT* publish a book with this title?
8. Not all thrillers have to be fictionalized. Who wrote "On Wings of Eagles", a thriller version of a real life incident in Tehran?
9. "The Temple of the Winds" was an instalment of a fantasy series created by Terry Goodkind. What is the title of the whole series?
10. Who was the detective (and temporarily also one of the suspects) in the mystery novel "Death in the Clouds" (1935, US title "Death in the Air")?
Source: Author JanIQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.