Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The time of animate pork hovering and moving in the air.
2. The star has appeared in an occidental direction.
3. An occasion of solid water all around Tartarus.
4. On the occasion of denticles in the mouth of the roosters' mates.
5. The last of a dozen days in a non-existent month.
6. The time of precipitation during the time of the year that lacks precipitation.
7. The day before a canonized, yet fictional, person.
8. A loose mesh will not allow for trapping the gusty air.
9. Passerine birds come into our grasp, assuming a collapsing atmosphere.
10. During the moment of a Kermit-like amphibian who is hirsute.
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Fifiona81
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.