Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The song "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" was released in 1999 by which group?
2. "Blue Streak" was a movie about a thief who had to pose as a police officer in order to retrieve a diamond that he hid in the building before he was sent to prison. Which famous actor/comedian played the lead role?
3. The famous singer/songwriter Bobby Montgomery has written many songs performed by other artists. Which of the following Bobby Montgomery songs has been sung by Wilma Burgess, Eddy Arnold, Dorothy Moore, Monica, and Ella Fitzgerald?
4. Blue is a very popular color in entertainment, and it has lent itself as a title to many songs, groups, albums, shows, people, and even team mascots. In 2006, Blue became the name of the mascot for which NFL team?
5. This artist released the song "Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)" in 2001, which made it to the number two spot on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart. Which of the following was born as Tiffany Cobb?
6. What was the name of the tour started in 2000 by Jeff Foxworthy, which also included Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall, and Ron White?
7. In the 1969 movie version of "Pippi Longstocking", which character--who was constantly trying to get Pippi to stay with her at the children's home--could always be seen wearing a blue dress?
8. "Blue Heelers", "Blue Murder", and "Pacific Blue" were all television dramas connected by a single theme. What theme connected these three shows?
9. In the children's television show, "Blue's Clues", Blue had many friends of different types. Which of the following characters was a dog?
10. The color blue has also been used in the entertainment world in languages other than English. Which of the following Bolivian 'blue' groups sang the number one hit "La Bomba"?
Source: Author tiffanyram
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.