Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which 1985 Woody Allen film did Jeff Daniels play a movie character who came into the real world after noticing a woman in the audience watching him?
2. Who sang the song "Purple People Eater" which reached the number one spot on Billboard's pop chart in 1958?
3. "The Color Purple" has been made into a movie and a musical, but it was originally a novel written by which author?
4. Zebediah Killgrave, the Marvel Comics supervillain, first appeared as an enemy of Daredevil in 1964. What was the name of his alter ego?
5. In 1998, Sony released a game for PlayStation featuring a purple dragon who rescued fellow dragons and collected treasure. What was the name of that dragon?
6. In Hertford, England in 1968, Rod Evans, Nick Simper, Ritchie Blackmore, Ian Paice, and Jon Lord came together to form a band called Roundabout. Shortly after forming the band, the band's name was changed. What was the new name?
7. In 1997, the BBC began airing a show called "Teletubbies". What was the name of the oldest Teletubby, who was purple and had a triangular antenna?
8. In 1955, Crockett Johnson began writing a series of children's books about a four-year-old boy named Harold. What was the name of the first book of the series?
9. Which of the Care Bears was purple and originally had an ice cream soda with two straws on her belly?
10. The Ninja Turtles first appeared in a 1984 comic by Mirage Studios entitled "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". Though all the turtles originally wore red bandanas, which of the four was later given the purple bandana?
Source: Author tiffanyram
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.