Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Perhaps one of the most well-known green figures in entertainment is The Incredible Hulk. He has appeared in comics, cartoons, movies, etc. for many years. Which collaborating pair created the Hulk?
2. The Green Goblin is a greedy fellow and one of Spider-Man's enemies. He has appeared in several TV shows and movies, but who played him in the 2002 movie "Spider-Man"?
3. In the 1999 movie, "The Green Mile", what was special about the inmate John Coffey?
4. Which Green Day album released in 2004 debuted at number one on the Billboard charts and won the 2005 Grammy for 'Best Rock Album'?
5. In the 1960's show "Green Acres" Oliver Wendell Douglas along with his wife left New York to fulfill his dreams of being a farmer. What was his profession before he left New York?
6. The Green Hornet is a crime fighter that has appeared in various forms of entertainment like film serials, music, comic books, movies, and radio. He was originally created by George W. Trendle and Fran Striker for which of the following?
7. The 1991 film "Fried Green Tomatoes" starred Kathy Bates and was based off the novel, "Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe", which was written by which author?
8. Oscar the Grouch is another famous green character from the popular children's show, "Sesame Street", though he wasn't always green. What color was Oscar during the show's first season in 1969?
9. Gumby, a green clay character created by Art Clokey, was introduced to the world in 1956 and his TV show ran for over thirty years. What was the name of Gumby's horse friend?
10. Another green guy popular with the kids is Kermit the Frog, who first appeared in 1955. What show did he originally appear on?
Source: Author tiffanyram
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.