Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Tower Circus, where you may well spot a juggler, clown or trapeze artist, is located in which famous British seaside resort?
2. Reginald Fessenden, a pioneer of what became AM radio, was born in what "new world" country?
3. What kind of animal is Lassie, a star in his own movies?
4. On Halloween, 1938, a nationwide panic in America was caused by a radio dramatization of what science fiction novel?
5. What adjective synonymous with 'marvellous' and 'admirable' links a popular Charles Dickens novel to a 1963 American film starring Steve McQueen and Richard Attenborough?
6. What is the name of Gumby's horse?
7. What British fashion model is known for her stunning photos and violent temper tantrums that even involve throwing a cell phone at someone's head?
8. The host of the popular reality TV show, "Survivor", shares the same first name as the actor who won an Oscar for his portrayal as Otis in the movie "Crazy Heart" (2009). Who are they?
9. Ivian Sarcos became "Miss World" in 2011 giving her country a record six victories in the beauty pageant. What nationality is she?
10. You're holding a device from Aperture Science and reading the graffiti "The cake is a lie!" Where are you?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.