Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's start with the grand-daddy of toilet related references. Which King of Rock and Roll was found dead in his bathroom?
2. Which animated television series for adults has a recurring character named Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo?
3. Japanese children's book writer Taro Gomi wrote a book to help children not feel embarrassed about the act of defecation. What do you suppose it's called?
4. This movie features a hilarious but disgusting scene in which a group of women go dress shopping and get food poisoning. "It's happening!" What movie is this?
5. This Slovakian death metal band recorded a delightful little ditty called "Pounds of Feces Boiling in my Bowels". Who is this band?
6. Which fast-paced video game about a guy looking to lose weight that was released in 2019 is advertised as "not a crappy game"?
7. A television commercial for this product shows a line up of people with various ailments including nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach and diarrhea. Are you singing the catchy jingle for this product?
8. This movie, starring Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey, has one of the most memorable toilet scenes ever as Daniels completely empties his bowels. But guess what? "The toilet doesn't flush." What movie is this?
9. Somebody thought it was a good idea to create a game for kids like Hot Potato but with a fecal matter twist. What is this gross game called?
10. Originally a book by Irvine Welsh, it's been adapted into a play and a movie. The movie includes a stomach-turning scene in the "Worst Toilet in Scotland". What iconic piece of work is this?
Source: Author ramonesrule
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.