Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "How about a pint of London Pride" you ask. "Well, it is a beer brewed by Fuller's Brewery since 1959". "Where does the beer get its name from"?
2. The beer garden features ales from the Wychwood Brewery, from Witney, Oxfordshire, England. What is the name of the most famous ale of this brewery?
3. We come across Greene King that boast a Fine Ale with a rather strange poultry name. Can you guess it?
4. Wandering in the garden, you spot Mads Mikkelsen waving a beer bottle and saying "Probably". What beer is he promoting?
5. You spot a banner that reads "Brewed at St. James's Gate since 1759". Can you guess the name of the beer, without getting any closer to the banner?
6. In another part of the garden there is a sign for the Saku Brewery beer products. What Baltic country is home to the brewery?
7. Venturing further into the garden you spot a banner sporting the number 1664 in blue letters on a white oval shape. What beer goes with the number 1664?
8. Belgium has had a long tradition in brewing beer. No surprise that this time we spot a girl's name on a green bottle with a red label. What is the name of the beer?
9. We spot an area that promotes East Asian beers. Three of the beers are from Japan and one from South Korea. Which of the four options is from Korea?
10. A banner claims that "We are the first official brewery in Greece, established in 1864". What was the name of this brewery?
Source: Author gme24
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.