Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the famous leader of the Roman Empire, who was stabbed to death at the forum by his loyal follower Brutus?
2. Which British King was famous for having six wives?
3. What was the name of the very first President of the United States, who led troops during the American Revolution?
4. In 1066, this Norman led a conquest of England and became what British king?
5. Becoming Emperor of France and beginning a war that was named after him are only a few deeds of which French leader?
6. By the age of 32, which Macedonian had created a vast empire across Egypt, Persia, India, and Greece?
7. Which Prime Minister of Britain was in office during World War Two, and helped the Allies to win?
8. Sir Arthur Wellesley was a military leader who later became Prime Minister of Britain. What noble title was he later known by?
9. Who was the founder of the Mongol empire and a great military conqueror in Asia?
10. Which President led the Union faction of the American Civil War during the 1860s?
Source: Author lordprescott
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.